Tuesday 2 December 2014

Victoria Beckham thanks husband David for his support as she wins Best Brand at the 2014 British Fashion Awards


Victoria Beckham gave thanks to her husband David as her fashion line was crowned Best Brand at the British Film Awards at London's Coliseum on Monday evening. 

She kept her husband by her side at all times, she told the crowd of her love for her handsome sportsman as she accepted the prestigious gong just two days after he was involved in a car crash. 
She said: 'Wow, thank-you. I am so so proud to be British and incredibly proud to have built my brand in the UK. I want to thank my team. I love you all so much and this is for all of you.  
Holding each other: The couple looked up lovingly at one another as they appeared to be forget there was anyone else around them Still got it: David and Victoria Beckham looked loved up at the 2014 British Fashion Awards held at London's Coliseum on Monday night 

Edit
David and Victoria Beckham looked loved up at the 2014 British Fashion Awards held at London's Coliseum on Monday night 
See another below


She did it! Victoria posed proudly with her gong at the top of the stairs as she celebrated her personal success 





Edit
'We've come a long way since that Spice Girls dressing room. David, you inspire me every day. You support me. You make this possible. I adore you and my children. 
'Any my parents, you love me unconditionally - and I know I am a pain in the bottom.' 
A MailOnline insider revealed that Victoria gave her man a kiss on the lips when she won and welled up during her speech which got her the biggest cheer of the night.'

No comments:

Post a Comment