Sunday 7 December 2014

''I had sex with 1,000 women but was never truly happy''


Gold-toothed rapper Anthony Ghosh boasts he’s ­bedded more than 1,000.
But the 36-year-old star, who found fame on Britain’s Got Talent, has put his wild ways behind him and is now a one-woman man – after falling for a fan he met on Facebook.
The lucky lady by name Karen Usherwood, 43, can’t ­believe her luck at being the woman to finally tame Anthony.
Karen says: “Some women might not want to be with a guy who has slept with so many women, but Anthony’s my soulmate.
“All that’s in the past. What he got up to with other women before we met doesn’t bother me.”

Anthony Ghosh with Simon Cowell
In the limelight: Anthony Ghosh with Simon Cowell














“Women still throw themselves at me. But now I just want to settle down with Karen and have kids.”
Karen fancied the rapper, whose gold teeth are worth £10,000, the first time she saw him on TV.
In 2009 more than 13 million viewers watched him winning over the judges with his tune: “I say Britain, you say talent. Britain’s got talent – it’s the DJ Talent.”


Karen Usherwood and Anthony Ghosh.

Anthony explains " I posted a message on Facebook saying I was feeling down. Karen saw it and sent me a reply saying she hoped I’d soon feel happier.”
A week later he asked Karen out for a drink and they clicked immediately.
It was perfect timing for Anthony because he desperately wanted a caring, loving relationship.
The DJ, from Eastbourne, East Sussex, explains: “After I went on BGT, I was ­recognised everywhere. I went to bed with a different woman every night.
“I’d do a gig and there would be lots of women all hoping I’d pick them. I was like a kid in a sweetshop. I must’ve slept with over 1,000 women – all one-night stands.

1 comment: