Wednesday 31 December 2014

ANGEL OJUKWU'S NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION.......


New Year Resolutions are a bit like babies, fun to make and difficult to maintain but I love the fact that I can make a new start. I am very grateful to God almighty for 2014, having looked back at my my achievements, difficult moments and sweet times, I beat my chest and say I AM STRONG..... Thumps up for all the strong women out there...



Each January I resolve to better myself in some way, in 2014 I published my New Year's Resolution (Read HERE if you missed it) and here again I write for 2015.
On the 24th of June 2014 my heart was broken, I lost MUM .....My Mum was my everything, I loved her so much but I realized that no matter how much tears I cry I am not gonna see her again and that Heaven has called home an Angel. So I found a better way to live my life happily, and see below my New Year's Resolution:


1. Dance alone in the room whenever I get the chance.

2. To always do what makes me happy because people don't care.

3. Worry less about what people think.

4. Meditate at least 15 minutes everyday.

5. Write someone a love letter. ( I know you gonna laugh, but I will do it).

Like Oprah Winfrey said, Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right

RIP MUM.....I Miss U

No comments:

Post a Comment