Tuesday 10 February 2015

Be careful what you post online: woman sacked before she STARTS new job on TWITTER

In what is probably the shortest amount of time it has taken anyone to get fired from a new job, a Twitter user has managed to get the boot before starting her first day.
Going by the name of Cella, the young woman was due to start a new position at a pizzeria.
But it seems she was unhappy about this, and tweeted her dismay ahead of her first day on the job - including some choice expletives.



Twitter user @Cellla_ got fired before she even began her job at a pizzeria, because she posted an offensive tweet






















That tweet appears to have been screen-grabbed and sent to her future boss by one of her potential co-workers.


Her boss, who rarely uses Twitter, then replied to Cella to tell her: "I just fired you!"

He explained: "[I] don't usually Tweet but have had an account forever. One of my workers sent me a pic of the tweet.
"Thought I'd respond."
While her alleged original tweet no longer appears on her account, Cella seemed to confirm the news by tweeting: "I got fired over Twitter".

No comments:

Post a Comment