Tuesday 20 January 2015

See Breasts Enlargement gone wrong, TV presenter shares photographs as a warning to other women.

Former model Andreea Tonciu, 28 - now a TV has released pictures of her failed breast enlargement operation to make others think carefully before signing up for a similar procedure, warning women about the dangers of having breast surgery. She said: 'If you look closely you can see that one is larger than the other and the gap between them is too wide. They look like they're trying to slide round to my back.'
Former model Andreea Tonciu - now a TV star living in Bucharest - has warned women about the dangers of having breast surgery
Tonciu added: 'It was very painful, very sore and I have never been happy with my body since.'

She explained: 'I want to repair my breasts, and I wish I'd never started. Sometimes you don't realise what you have until you've lost it.'
She added: 'The doctors say the original implants just didn't fit the natural shape of my breasts which is why they've never been right.'
Tonciu has also had cosmetic surgery on her nose - but denies being addicted to body surgery.
She said: 'All I am doing is just trying to make the best of what I have by making it a little bit better.
'But I would warn girls out there not to have surgery until they have thought it through. My mistake cost me a lot of money and pain.'
Tonciu has also had cosmetic surgery on her nose - but denies being addicted to body surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment