Tuesday 19 April 2016

Official introduction to OMAMODA: By Angel Ojukwu

I have been looking for a good opportunity to introduce to you Omamoda, I realize there is no better time than now as I have pushed it for so long.

I had always wanted to have my own label until December 2015, it came live; I never had the time to do the appropriate advertisement that needed to be done (even though I had all the channels to announce). But that notwithstanding  Omamoda had been selling well, as we all know the saying that ‘good products sell themselves”.


Today I make it official and advertise it on my blog, so all you have to do is make an order on time and we will deliver. Our phone number and email is available, you can also do a whatsapp message or leave a comment. Also visit my Facebook page for more (https://www.facebook.com/omamodaline/)


I have great passion for fashion and all my designs are created with love, I have each design in my wardrobe, because I produce what I can wear, my style is unique and stands out. I made sure I use good, quality fabric, anyone who knows me will acknowledge I use the best of things…..(winks). Omamoda Uniquely Styles you, it is a mixture of African and Western designs. We do fashion consulting, my team and I go all the way to dress you up.



How to order: Samples are advertised with names, all you do is send us a message with the name and place your order.

You can also visit our website www.omamoda.com to place an order.

Top Omamoda: Available, to order please send a message.
Shoes: M &S UK
Bag: Asos UK


No comments:

Post a Comment