Sunday 9 March 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!!


To the best sister in the world, Juliet Anunobi: The person that has always seen me for who I am and loved me anyway. 

Happy Birthday to you dear, you are the best. I wish you all the good things of life, long life and prosperity. I couldn't have wished for a better sister because in you I find everything a loving sister could have. More pics below


I am naughty sometimes, yet you loved me.
I disobey you sometimes , yet you care so much for me.
You spank me with the right hand and take me back with the left just like a mother would.
You encourage and support me in everything I do.
You have the most beautiful heart.
I LOVE YOU.




That's me at the right, birthday girl at the left and my other sister in the middle.....


No comments:

Post a Comment