Saturday 8 March 2014

Man whose girlfriend found video of him having sex with her DOG.


Wayne Bryson, 19, was spared jail after he was caught out when Amber Hickling, 18, looked through his phone


Wayne Bryson 19-yr-old factory worker who filmed himself having sex with his girlfriend's dog in what has been described as "30 seconds of madness".
He admitted to engaging in an act of sexual penetration with Rudy, a four-year-old DOG.
He was caught out when girlfriend Amber Hickling, 18, looked through his phone for pictures of their child.

She spotted the footage which showed the dog "shaking in a backwards and forwards motion" and handed it over to police.
Miss Hickling said she has had to get rid of Rudy because she could not bear to look her in the eye.
"When I found the video I felt sick," she said. "I was shaking and crying. I just couldn't believe it.
"I would have been surprised to catch him cheating, but to catch him shagging my dog was wrong on a different level.
"He could have been doing it all along and I only caught him because he taped it. I felt dirty just knowing he touched me after he could do something like that with my dog.
"While I was worrying about other women I should have been worrying about my pets. When I heard the sentence, I was very upset. I think he should have got a much harsher sentence.
"He should be locked up. If it had been a person he would be, but because it's a dog that couldn't even defend itself he's free. I still feel sick about it and I don't think I'll ever get over it.
"I have to live with what he's done to Rudy and he is free to do it again with another animal."
She added: "When I looked at [Rudy] all I could see was what Wayne did. She wasn't the same dog. She was frightened and cowering.
"I couldn't stand to look at her so I found a family to re-home her with. I lost my dog and my boyfriend.
"It has made me feel like no matter how well you think you know someone - you never really know what they are capable of."
The video lasted for 30 seconds and the court heard that Bryson did not ejaculate and he did not send it round.
Neighbours of Bryson also expressed their disgust at his crime.
"I didn't think anything like that would happen around here. I'm just glad my dog doesn't get out and we are careful with our animals." 

No comments:

Post a Comment