Sunday 2 November 2014

'My boyfriend said I was too fat for sex so I dropped 13 stone - and HIM'




Transformation: Paige now, and at 23st


A woman humiliated after her boyfriend branded her too fat for sex has shed a staggering 13 stone. And Paige Way has had the last laugh - but ditching HIM too



The 22-year-old, who once weighed a massive 23st, was shamed into dropping the pounds when her boyfriend revealed her belly was too big for them to make love on a romantic getaway for their one-year anniversary.
Paige embarked on a diet that has seen her drop an amazing eight dress sizes from a size 28 to a svelte size 12.
Source
Paige, from Sydenham, South East London, said: "It was absolutely mortifying when my boyfriend told me that my belly was getting in the way, but it gave me the push I needed to finally do something about my weight.
Paige Way
































"I'd always been big as a child, and then I was 'the fat one' in my bunch of friends. Men would say horrible things about me on nights out, like "God, look at the size of her.
"I had no confidence whatsoever, but I tried to kid myself that I was happy being fat.
"Even when I broke a sun lounger at a family barbeque by sitting on it, I just laughed it off.
"However, when my boyfriend made that comment, I knew I couldn't kid myself any longer."
Office worker Paige had spent years gorging on shop-bought sandwiches, biscuits and chocolate.
By the age of 21, her weight had soared to 23st and her BMI was a dangerous 57 - nearly three times the recommended range of 18.5 to 25.
In March 2013, doctors diagnosed 5ft 3in Paige as morbidly obese and told her she was at risk of having a heart attack. They also warned her that if she didn't ditch the fizzy drinks, her teeth would fall out.
Paige said: "I was absolutely mortified. Deep down I knew that my health was suffering because of my weight, but I'd always tried to deny it.
"I was constantly tired and short of breath. If I was walking for the bus, I'd have to stop for a break. And my feet were covered in massive blisters from the pressure of carrying my body around.
"By the time I got to work, I was dripping in sweat and my makeup was running off my face. It was horrible."


HotspotPaige Way
Super svelte: Paige looks stunning after dropping 13st
 
In July 2013, Paige decided to finally do something about her size. She ended her relationship and embarked on a diet that has seen her more than halve her body weight.
Initially, she began a juicing diet and lost eight stone in just 90 days. But she suffered horrific side effects, including hair loss and stomach cramps.
Paige said: "It was horrendous. I was pleased that the weight was coming off, but I felt terrible. My periods stopped, and I was an emotional wreck.
"After three months, I just couldn't cope with it any longer and decided to lose weight in a healthier way."
For the next eight months, Paige ate small portions of healthy food such as fruit, salad and bran flakes.
Combined with a weekly fi

No comments:

Post a Comment