Friday 31 October 2014

President Jonathan picks up PDP Nomination form for 2015 Presidential election


President Goodluck Jonathan
President Jonathan picked up the PDP Presidential Expression of Interest and Nomination form on 30th October 30th at the party's national headquarters in Abuja. 
He  stormed the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to collect his expression of interest and nominations to enable him contest the February, 2015 Presidential election.





Speaking at the party’s National Executive Committee, NEC hall shortly after he received the two forms from the National Organising Secretary, Alhaji Abubakar Mustapha, the elated President said, “First let me thank God for today, and thank Nigerians that were here today for this brief ceremony. Let me thank the leadership of our party and all member of our party for believing in me and for giving me the right of first refusal.
“I could have still picked the form if they did not give me. But giving the me the right of first refusal has attracted more people that ordinarily it would have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment