Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lady Gaga tell the world how much her boyfriend loves her "He is blind to the way I dress,he loves me fiercely"


Boys do cry: Her arrival in the UK comes as Gaga revealed that her boyfriend Taylor Kinney is moved to tears by her singing
Gaga said her boyfriend "may not have an eye for fashion, but Taylor is far from scared to tap into his sensitive side.

The singer added: ‘What has made me so happy with Taylor is that he fiercely loves me from the inside out.
‘He’s very supportive of everything that I do. He’s the first man that I have dated that, when I sing onstage, he cries. That means more to me than anything.’
Well heeled: Gaga added a pair of sky high platform heels to her bizarre ensemble along with a curly black wig

We see her looking crazy,but deep down there is a man who holds her down.In a rare interview,Lady Gaga gushed about  boyfriend Taylor Kinney. She told the Newyork Times: ‘
"What has made me so happy with Taylor is that he fiercely loves me from the inside out.’He’s very supportive of everything that I do. He’s the first man that I have dated that, when I sing onstage, he cries. That means more to me than anything.’And he is completely blind to the way that I dress, my creative process as it is – he knows me as the Italian-American girl my mother and father gave birth to.’
Every woman sure has a man that loves her....

No comments:

Post a Comment