Saturday 26 April 2014

Shocking !!!See the flying witch who crash landed in gutter in Lagos.


Flying Witch Woman Crashed Into Drainage In Lagos 636














This is so shocking.This morning, this woman was rescued from a gutter around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba, Lagos. Easy media reports that a passer-by spotted her calling for help when he ran to the barracks to get help. It took a wielder to cut open the barricade and a good Samaritan to bring her out and she was naked.


Upon interrogation, she said in tears....



My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don't die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don't know how I found myself here, please help me. She was taken away in an Ambulance for medical attention.
She was later taken away in ambulance for medical attention.

Despite this, some said she was a flying witch who fell and got stuck inside considering the drainage had to be cut open by a wielder. Others feel she may have fallen in the gutter at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment