Thursday 24 April 2014

Nigerian Booby Queen, Cossy Orjiakor Plans Her Marriage


Cossy-Orjiakor-to-get-married-soon-300x146











Cossy Orjiakor, the booby queen has finally disclosed her marriage plans. She means to get settled down maritally and have her own kids.
Recently in an interview, Cossy said, “I believe in marriage and hope to get married soon and have kids of my own. What struck men’s head when when they meet me for the first time are my boobs. They are obviously big, full and offensive: they touch each other and look as if they want to fall off from their bounds.”
“Many men begin by arguing whether or not they are real. It usually takes a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me. And only very few men can look at my bOobs and not be tempted to suck it,” she revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment