Tuesday 1 April 2014

Man allowed Hyena to eat his "Manhood" because he wants to get rich......


Please do not try this at home....lolsss 
Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has allowed the hyena to eat his manhood after a witch doctor told him that losing his body parts would make him rich, left without genitals and with three missing toes 
Mr Zulu told the Times of Zambia yesterday that he was promised by a witch doctor that by sacrificing his body parts he would become rich.
Mr Zulu, from Malawi, said he was told by a witch doctor that if he sacrificed some of his body parts he would become rich
'I met some business persons who told me the best way to become rich was to sacrifice parts of my body,' he told the paper.
At around 4am on Monday last week, the man went into the Zambian bush. 
Mr Zulu said: 'I was instructed to be naked and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten.'


The man went into the Zambian bush while he allowed a hyena (not the animal pictured) to attack him. The animal first ate his toes before eating his genitals
The man went into the Zambian bush while he allowed a hyena to attack him. The animal first ate his toes before eating his genitals

No comments:

Post a Comment