Thursday 4 June 2015

See pictures of Kim's Dad, Bruce Jenner as he completely transforms into a woman.....See Pictures

Pictures below comes just two days after the 65-year-old, Kim Kardashian dad formerly known as Bruce Jenner, revealed her new name in a Vanity Fair cover story.
On Monday, the magazine tweeted an image of the cover emblazoned with the headline: 'Call me Caitlyn.' 
Starting over: Caitlyn Jenner's new name was revealed on Monday on the cover of Vanity Fair

Jenner also took part in a glamorous photo shoot with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for the magazine; the cover shows her wearing a strapless corset as she perches on a stool.
'I mean these pictures - Annie, Vanity Fair, spared nothing doing it right,' Jenner said in an interview in Vanity Fair on Tuesday. 'And the wardrobe, everything involved with it were just, the people were just great. It was, you know, two of the best days of my life.' 



'Maybe this is my greatest calling in my life,' she says. 'Be honest with myself, be honest with my family - maybe end up helping other people.'
She adds: 'So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues. How many people go through life and waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, who they are?' 


No comments:

Post a Comment