Wednesday 20 August 2014

Human Barbie' emerges from Ukraine - this living doll is just 16 and claims she's had no surgery.


Meet Lolita Richi, the youngest 'Human Barbie' yet to emerge, who claims to be the most doll-like beauty yet. 
Lolita, 16, from Kiev, Ukraine, boasts the same improbable body proportions and blank facial features as a Barbie. She has a tiny 20-inch waist, a 32F bra size and wears contact lenses that give her a wide-eyed, doll-like stare.
Lolita maintains that her striking looks were achieved without plastic surgery, dieting or Photoshop. 
At the age of just 16, Lolita claims to be the most doll-like beauty yet - and it's all natural (apart from the coloured contact lenses)
At the age of just 16, Lolita claims to be the most doll-like beauty yet - and it's all natural (apart from the coloured contact lenses)

Lolita has a 20 inch waist and giant 32F breasts, which she shows off in various 'Barbie' outfitsLolita in one of her many doll- inspired get ups
Lolita has a 20-inch waist, which she shows off in various costumes and outfits 
The outspoken high-school student, who is now temporarily living in Turkmenistan, says: 'I think I've achieved this image better than anyone else. I'm the ultimate vamp woman.
'People have openly told me that they're jealous of me and how good I look.
Growing up, Lolita was a playful tomboy who showed no interest in her appearance. 
She says: 'I never thought about playing with dolls when I was younger. I was always outside playing with the boys.'




No comments:

Post a Comment