Thursday 8 May 2014

Very Popular Nigerian Rapper Ice Price Narrates how he was rapped at age 13.


This is How I Was Raped At Age 13 -- Very Popular Nigerian Rapper Narrates

















Popular Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince explains that he lost his virginity at age 13.
Here is the story according to Ice Prince: he says, “I had my first kiss when I was 13…. I had my first sexual encounter, too. I would not say it was a good thing at all. It’s something I regret, whatever it was. It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I had this aunt, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour. She came into my room and slept with me. It wasn’t a good experience at all.”

This is how it happened, he continued, “I was scared, very scared. I saw hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is over-rated. I don’t know. She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her… Oh, let’s not talk about it. I was so young and innocent. But she made me lose my innocence. The woman is still alive. I don’t think I have even seen her since then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment