Sunday 4 May 2014

Man is 'knocked to the floor by GHOST and dragged along a corridor'




The echoes of departed spirits often show up on camera when those in shot were unaware of their presence. 
But, as this pictures shows, sometimes the undead are more than capable of making their presence felt.
It purports to show the startling moment that a phantom pushes a man to the floor before seizing hold of his leg and dragging him along a deserted corridor.  
The unknown man wearing the hoodie walks along the corridor unaware of what is about to happen
The unknown man wearing the hoodie walks along the corridor unaware of what is about to happen
The man becomes startled when a black shadowy figure appears in front of himTerrified, he runs back in the direction from which he came not wanting to repeat the experience
The man becomes startled when a black shadowy figure appears in front of him
The man falls to the ground as the 'ghost' appears to grab his foot and begins to drag him along the ground


Terrified, he runs back in the direction from which he came not wanting to repeat the experienceNot looking back, the victim, caught on CCTV, continues to run for his safety
Not looking back, the victim, caught on CCTV, continues to run for his safety
He said 
'I tried to run but it grabbed me and dragged me back in my room. I passed out i didn't know what happen after that all I know is that I wake up running to my older sister and scratching her uncontrollably.'

No comments:

Post a Comment