Sunday 22 December 2013

Why Do Women wear Make-up? Is It To Deceive Men?


There are many reasons women choose to to wear make-up. One of the main reasons is to enhance their natural beauty, some women wear make-up because it gives them confidence. 
This why I say women Deceive Men....lols
Make-up serves as a booster to a woman's natural self- confidence.
Sometimes I think women cheat, they deceive men with with the loads of make-up they wear.

A friend of mine confided in me that he couldn't recognise his girlfriend without make-up. So after he told me that I began to think that it is not fair for women to deceive men with the make-up they wear.
I just wish I could declare a make-up free day for the women so that we can see how many men could recognise their women

When make-up goes wrong.....lolsss

No comments:

Post a Comment