Tuesday 31 December 2013

I need help.....I am a shoe-aholic!!!!!!!


On one of my shopping trips........

My name is Angel, I'm a shoe-aholic. I no longer have space in my room for all my shoes, my sister Juliet is less than impressed with the piles of shoe boxes dotted around.
My shoes are stored in two wardrobes, a shoe-rack and under the stairs.

Previously I limited my shoe buying to heels, flats and trainers, but now boots start to creep in. 
I wear heels a lot and without heels I think am not comfortable and confident with myself. 

I go from shop to shop looking for lovely shoes to buy, I could spend the whole day in the high-street; from Debenhams to Marks and Spencer's to New look to Miss Selfridges to Next..........OMG


Sometimes I wear my shoes and catwalk around the house, I have said to myself no December shoe shopping. I know I have to stop but it is difficult.  


No comments:

Post a Comment