Thursday 28 December 2017

All I Want for Christmas. By Angel Ojukwu


Right from when I was child as Christmas drew closer I had thoughts of what my parents would get me as Christmas gifts. But as an adult I started to ask myself what I would get myself, sometimes I gifted myself with beautiful luxury holidays and other times I had bought myself expensive shoes and clothes.

As I got older I realized that clothes, shoes and holidays does not satisfy oneself. So only recently did I figure out that all I needed was true happiness. Happiness comes from LOVE from family, friends, neighbors and everyone.

All we need is give LOVE, receive LOVE and everyone is happy. The young, old and everybody needs to be loved, Christmas is a season for Love.

People say MONEY is everything but I say LOVE is everything.
People say MONEY make the world go round but I say LOVE make the world go round.

Over 2 billion people celebrate Christmas every year, imagine if all these people show and give love then this world will be a better place.

BE HAPPY!
REMAIN HAPPY!!
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS LOVE!!!


Angel Ojukwu


No comments:

Post a Comment