Tuesday 4 February 2014

Age gap doesn't affect things in the bedroom!!! See what is like dating someone half your age?....

Edna Martin is 78 year old who loves knitting, organ music - and a toy boy half her age.
The divorced grandmother met husband Simon, 39, through their shared passion for organ music and they both agree it was 'love at first sight'.
The couple have made headlines around the world due to their 39 year age gap.
39 year age gap: Edna and Simon Martin couldn't be happier
Edna's children are all older than Simon, who was a 30-year-old who had never kissed a girl and was still living with his parents in Birmingham when they first met.
He admits: 'I did like ladies but I hadn't had any success in any way.'
 That all changed when he met Edna, who was nearly 70 at the time.
But despite their active sex life, there will never be children. Something that Edna feared could have kept them apart.
'I told him to leave me because it would mean he couldn't have children - but thank god he didn't,' she said.
Edna admitted their age gap 'doesn't affect things in the bedroom', while Simon jokes they are 'at it like rabbits.' He added: 'You have to have a sense of humour about sex as it's a ridiculous thing anyway.'
Toy boy: Joan, 68, and Phil, 29, met through Facebook
Toy boy: Joan, 68, and Phil, 29, met through Facebook
 Joan Lloyd, 68, who has had a relationship with Phil Absolom, 29 for the past 18 months.
Joan had been married to her husband, David, for 50 years and they had four children together. When he died of cancer four years ago, he made her promise to keep living her life to the full and not become a lonely widow.
She explains: 'On his death bed he told me to get new boobs and a lovely toy boy. He told me, "I'll be looking down on you smiling, saying good for you Joan". He made me write it down in front of him and sign it.'
Joan fulfilled her husband's dying wishes by getting a breast enlargement and went online to seek a 
new man.
I went on Facebook and got 700 messages from guys but they weren't what I wanted.'
However, she was then contacted by Phil.
He said: 'When I first saw picture I was attracted to her so I sent her a message and it started from there.'


Caused controversy: Marilyn first met husband William when he was 16 and she was 45
Marilyn first met husband William when he was 16 and she was 45
He said: 'My previous relationship with girls my own age were terrible because they said they could handle my epilepsy but deep down they couldn't. They would panic if I had a bad fit. If I haven't met someone like Joan I would have been single for the rest of my life. My mum is glad Joan looks after me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment