Saturday 20 January 2018

15 Things Every Woman Should Always Have In Her Purse




My bag is like my best friend because it comes with me everywhere and it also holds all of my secrets (don’t be surprised). My purse has tons of stuff in it, so what do you carry in your bag? Your bag is far more than only a place to stash your keys and cash. Whether you like keeping it light and simple, or you believe in toting half the house, there are 15 essential things every woman should have in her purse at all times. Let’s take a look at these must-haves so that you can be ready for anything, which life throws your way.

1. Hand sanitizer is one of the very important things every woman should have in her bag because it helps protect her and anyone she meets and makes a contact with from spreading terrible germs. I always have one in my bag and one in my car. Sometimes, when you go to the grocery store, you are able to grab a cart, which has been used a lot of times and which is never wiped down. Other situations are that you count out money or contact someone new and shake his or her hand. For these situations together with many other reasons, you should have hand sanitizer in your bag. Also in public ride/transit, you need hand sanitizer. Go for something with vitamin E or a moisturizing agent so your hands don't get dried out.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment