Thursday 31 March 2016

My Love For African Print............



Lately, clothes made with African print material seems to be the latest fashion items, the beauty of African prints have finally been recognized and accepted by the fashion industry worldwide.
I proudly wear my African prints anywhere in the world, on Sundays in the UK I would wear to church and my friends would never stop telling how beautiful and elegant I look (I know am pretty anyways…lol)


Today I have decided to showcase one of my own designs, honestly I  know  I really looked beautiful in this dress (hahahahahaha) don’t be jealous……
I had also chosen a nice and quiet background for the photo session, for me fashion is being your true-self........being HONEST
.   (Visit OmaModa for more details) 

Interested, drop a mail:  info@omamoda.com
Dress designed by: OmaModa
Shoes by: Asos UK

No comments:

Post a Comment