Saturday 8 February 2014

Popular Controversial Nollywood AfroCandy to Gun Down Her Impostors.


Here is what she has to say.....
“IMPOSTORS are ruining my life on TWITTER & FACEBOOK. I WANNA KILL ALL MY IMPOSTORS. Why so much pain to shut them down? It's not funny.
“Best thing for my IMPOSTORS is Fish them out, line them Up and shoot them EXECUTION STYLE. They think they're invisible, tarnishing the name and Image.
“I need to meet My IMPOSTORS and put some bullets through their brains; they cause me so much pain.
“Shutting them down takes a lot from me; shutting them down is like going to Heaven. I Faxed my NJ Drivers’ License to Twitter for a proof of my Identity, claiming not to get it...
“It's war now; you are all going DOWN!
“Go on with the crap all you 419 Scamming people with my name. I will Fish all of you out and I won’t bother putting you in Jail.
“Its 3 bullets for each and every one of you; I know when I post things like this, you all come here to criticize me cos you all know yourselves. Shameless fools.”


No comments:

Post a Comment