Friday 27 May 2016

Blac Chyna shows off her growing belly in colourful leggings and skimpy crop top for revealing selfie

Blac Chyna gave fans a very candid insight into her pregnancy journey on Thursday.
The former stripper donned a pair of colourful patterend leggings and a very mini crop top as she posed sideways showing off her growing tummy.
In the revealing selfie, Chyna is covering her face with her phone but you can just about see her cropped raven locks.
Cheeky: She gave fans a very candid insight into her pregnancy journeyCheck out my bump! Blac Chyna  donned a pair of colourful patterend leggings and a very mini crop top as she posed sideways showing off her growing tummy on Thursday
Check out my bump! Blac Chyna donned a pair of colourful patterend leggings and a very mini crop top as she posed sideways showing off her growing tummy on Thursday
Her revealing outfit showed a snippet of her tummy tattoo, which was done by artist Paul Nguyen, where he covered up two old tattoos with a pair of flowers on Chyna’s hip in January 2015.

Chyna recently posted a sonogram of her baby on Instagram. The lengthy caption said: For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed.'
He's going to be a big brother! Chyna recently posted a sonogram of her baby on Instagram. The lengthy caption said: For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child



No comments:

Post a Comment