Saturday 5 July 2014

See Debbie Delamar, proud owner of Britain's biggest fake BREASTS


She is proud owner of Britain’s biggest fake breasts - which measure 30KK and contain five pints of silicone.
Debbie Delamar, 34 is just 5ft tall and has had three enlargement proceedures since the age of 28, taking her from her natural 30DD to 30FF and 30HH.
Many surgeons refused the third operation, but in May Debbie successfully found a doctor willing to carry it out for £8,000 at the private Highgate Hospital in London.
Fake assets: Debbie Delamar, 34, from Wales is the proud owner of Britain's biggest fake breasts, measuring 30KK
See more pics of her below.
Up front: Debbie says: 'I don't think I'm a bad role model. We're responsible parents and it was never my intention to forge a glamour modelling career but I couldn't be happier'
Happy couple: Debbie Delamar pictured with her colour sergeant husband Rob
Debbie's daughters, Sian, 15, and Katie, 12, have different opinions on their mother's assets. 'My oldest thinks it's great and just wants me to be famous but my youngest is more shy and a bit embarrassed by them,' says Debbie
Debbie's daughters, Sian, 15, and Katie, 12, have different opinions on their mother's assets. 'My oldest thinks it's great and just wants me to be famous but my youngest is more shy and a bit embarrassed by them,' says Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment