Sunday 13 April 2014

Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido drops music for acting


Davido drops music for acting

A Nigerian popular musician and the son of multibillionaire David Adeleke, popularly know as Davido wish to try his luck in Nollywood industry.

His cousin, Ikechukwu Ojeogwu, who is, a rookie producer, (Ojeogwu’s debut film) of John Zerebe, said that Teco Benson, the director of the film insisted that he was featuring Davido in the movie because he fitted the role.
According to him, a graduate of Banking and Finance from Babcock University, Davido expresses his motive about acting , he said ” I got into movies industry because of my passion for the industry”.
“I have learnt a lot from my uncles. They support me in whatever I want to do. I learn from them as well. I am not getting into the movie industry to be as popular as David, my cousin. This is just what I love doing and not because of the fame that comes with it,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment